We understand that buying new school uniform can be expensive. Therefore we are not asking for parents to buy new uniform unnecessarily. Most of our uniform can be purchased from any supplier, including supermarkets and department stores. Our school uniform consists of:
- Royal blue jumper
- Royal blue cardigan
- Yellow, red, pale blue, royal blue polo neck t-shirt
- Black or grey trousers / jogging bottoms
- Black or grey shorts for summer months
- Black or grey pinafore dress or skirt
- Royal blue checked dress for summer months
- Black, grey or white socks
- Black shoes or Piedro boots where medically indicated (no colour restriction due to limitation on number of pairs provided)
- School Bag – bags can be purchased from school
Uniform to be purchased from school suppliers:
- Royal blue jumper.
- Royal blue cardigan.
Children will also need:
- A one-piece swimsuit and towel for swimming.
- A PE kit of plain black shorts and black pumps – A royal blue logo t-shirt and PE will be provided by the school for each pupil.
Our uniform suppliers have other items such as a school outdoor fleece and outdoor jacket, a school bag. While parents may want to purchase these items with school logos, they are optional.
Can all uniform please be labelled with your childs name.
To purchase uniform please visit Whittakers of Swinton at the below address:
123/125 Chorley Road
Tel: 0161 7941396
Opening times are 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday and 9am – 4pm on a Saturday. Whittakers have also given Springwood the opportunity to access quiet time in the shop. If this is something you and your child will be interested in please, contact the shop where they will more than happy to help.
All uniform is now availbale to purchase on the Whittakers website: